- Can coaches really make money?
Answer: According to a study by Price Waterhouse Coopers commissioned by the International Coach Federation (ICF), coaches earn an average of $207 per hour. Full-time coaches earn an average of $82,671 per year. (This study encompassed both ICF and non-ICF coaches surveying almost 6,000 coaches worldwide.)
- Will it take a long time to build a successful coaching business?
Answer: NO! Not if you follow the success strategies that I will teach you in the business module, following a success formula that has been tested and proven.
- What if I have clients that I don’t enjoy?
Answer: The best part of being a coach is that you get to decide what type of client you want to work with. I will take you through the process of identifying who is your ideal client and then show you how to attract them by applying the Law of Attraction. You don’t need a lot of clients to be a successful coach. Why not work with and attract the ones you really enjoy.
- Do I need to figure out how to do all of this on my own?
Answer: No. I will be guiding you the entire way through. That is the beauty of having a coach. You will also have a support team that you will meet with on a weekly basis. This is a very powerful tool that the program offers. You are always supported through this process.
- Do I need to have an office to coach?
Answer: No. I do all my coaching over the phone. I never coach a person face to face. In fact, most coaching is done over the phone. Phone coaching is very effective. This gives you freedom to coach anywhere in the world. I have clients that are in Ireland, Panama, Canada, Hong Kong, and almost every state in the U.S.
- What if I want to go on vacation? Won’t it be hard to leave if I have weekly clients?
Answer: No! I travel all the time and the great thing is that I can take the coaching calls with me. My clients are very flexible when it comes time to taking vacations. You can decide to attract clients who are flexible. Remember, you create it the way you want it. You design your business to fitting you, not you fit your coaching business.
- How do I know if I will be a good coach?
Answer: Below is a list of the attributes of successful coaches. These are the attributes that we will be developing over 12 months. Even if you are not there right now, you will learn and grow and you will become that successful coach. No one is perfect. I have been coaching for 6 years now, and each day I learn something new and different. If I had let my own self doubt or fear stop me years ago, I would not have helped thousands of people achieve their goals.
Ten Attributes of Successful Coaches
- Have a strong sense of self, value themselves intrinsically, are confident and show up authentically.
- Willing to evolve and develop themselves.
- Listen at the deepest levels, know how to filter out their own emotions, judgments and conclusions.
- Genuinely curious about people, have a healthy sense of humor and humility.
- Live from high personal integrity, walk their talk, tell the truth, know how to get their own needs met.
- Open to, not attached to outcome, can make themselves blank for the client’s agenda and solutions to emerge.
- Financially stable, think and act like an entrepreneur and business owner.
- Balanced in life, have a strong support system.
- Have good boundaries, knows that the client knows what is best for them.
- Intuitive, courageous, creative, willing to take the chance of being wrong.
Know that if you are meant to take this course, everything you need will be provided for you by the universe. All you need to do is set your intention, and ask for any assistance that you might need. If you want to take this course and feel there are obstacles, ask your Divine Self to remove those obstacles now.If you decide to become a Quantum Success Law of Attraction Coach, set your intention to get the most out of this program as you possibly can, to expand your consciousness in every way possible, and to experience more of the potential that lies within you at every level of your being.